Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Happy Birthday to My One and Only

Happy Birthday to my red-headed husband!
Oh how I love him so.  
Why do I love him so, you ask?  
Because...
he loves to travel with me.
he makes me laugh. 
he loves the outdoors.
he's always up for the challenge!
 of his sense of adventure!
he will walk miles with me through Central Park in the rain just to let me take pictures of a fountain.

he gives great hugs and better kisses and puts up with my quirks and my whims (oh I have so many!).  He helps me find my keys and waits patiently for me while I shop at my favorite store.    He works for us and takes care of us and most importantly is my Best Friend.  Happy Birthday to you, my Christopher Wade Hughes. 

3 comments:

  1. True love is so special. Happy birthday from us to yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, this is such a sweet dedication to your hubby! I love that you love him so much. And I'm sure he appreciates knowing why you do. Thanks for sharing! and Happy Birthday Mr. Hughes!

    ReplyDelete